Mobile developers know, user reviews are an essential part of App Store Optimization.
Here is why it is important to keep an eye on reviews (both yours and your competitors):
1. Know your strengths and weaknesses. If your app has a bug, users will tell you. If your app has an amazing feature, that users are excited about, they will tell you – all via customer support or mobile store reviews.
2. Better customer support. Work with your reviewers in Google Play, you can always turn negative reviews into 4–5 star reviews. Also, when you receive a complaint from a user and your customer care specialist helps to solve the issue, ask the customer to express themselves in the mobile store and provide them with a link. The more positive reviews, the better the rating of your app!
3. Spy on your competitors. Yes, keep an eye on competitors’ reviews. Keep track of new features and negative comments and analyse them!
ASOdesk team has prepared and tested a free Slackbot for the ASOdesk platform. This is a convenient way to cover all 3 points for your app and save yourself time!
Let’s take a look at how you can add the Slackbot, as there are three ways to do so:
- From the pop up window when an app is added. Here you will get a pop up window that offers to add Slack reviews integration.
- From the Dashboard. Above all added apps, you will see “Add to Slack” button.
- From the Reviews Module. Choose the app, go to the Reviews Module and click “Add to Slack” button.How the reviews will look like in Slack?Thank you for your interest, write to us if have any questions, suggestions or comments — firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think we’re awesome — tell your mobile world friends about us!
Have a nice day!